Bridgewood logistics team organise door to door freight movement, both nationally and internationally.
Planning and organising to get things done, on time
Bridgewood UK have an approach to project management that ensures our focus on technical excellence and customer service is second to none.
An end to end process
It is important to ensure that all aspects of supply are reviewed with ongoing management and appraisal:
- Design capabilities within our engineering team
- Dedicated Account Managers with technical know-how
- Involvement with raw material suppliers to ensure optimisation of material selection
- Advanced Quality Planning (APQP) focus
- Dedicated project management using latest software tools
- Review of logistics requirements (order frequency, delivery requirements, packaging / stillaging)
Cost effective, durable, attractive plastic products
Operating from our Hull based site for over 30 years, Bridgewood are a specialist thermoforming company and offer a capability and know-how unrivalled in the industry.
Our modern 100,000 square foot facility houses a range of cutting edge vacuum forming and 5 axis CNC trimming machinery along with composite moulding and PU reinforcement facilities.
Bridgewood is accredited to ISO 9001 quality standard.
Work with Bridgewood UK, together we can make a difference
Call us today
Find out how we can make your plastic products more cost effective, durable and attractive
call 01482 646464
Request a call-back